Panel out of date? This can be dangerous!
Your electrical panel is the control board for all the electricity that runs through your home’s electrical circuits. It is extremely important that a licensed, trained professional does any electrical panel work in your home. An outdated and/or malfunctioning panel can be very dangerous.
Signs you Need a Panel Replacement
- Sparking or Burning odor
- Malfunctioning Switches
- Flickering Lights
- Shocks in the Switches or Outlets
- Burn Marks, Rust, or Corrosion
- Frequently Tripping Breakers
- More than 15 Years Old
If any of these signs apply to your home’s electrical panel, it’s important to seek a trained electrician. Winstar is here for you in times of emergency, or installation. With regular servicing, your panel will last for decades.
At Winstar we know life doesn’t turn off, even if the lights do. That’s why we have true 24/7 service. Whenever you need us, whatever your electrical need, Winstar is on its way.